About the Company
Brest Electrotechnical Plant JSC is the leading enterprise of the Republic of Belarus in the file of production of the equipment of railway automation, telemechanics and communication which is carrying out deliveries to the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Georgia, etc.
The products meet the technical requirements of TR CU 003/2011 “On safety of railway infrastructure”. Development, production and release into circulation of production are carried out in the conditions of the certified quality management system according to STB ISO 9001 standards. The maintenance of the proper level of working conditions at the enterprise is ensured by the functioning of the occupational safety management system based on the provisions of STB 18001.
At present, the company has all the necessary equipment and capabilities, as well as many years of experience to implement a comprehensive supply of equipment of railway automation and telemechanics for the needs of railways and sidings of an uncommon use.
- microprocessor and relay systems for power supply of railway automation and telemechanics devices;
- microprocessor and relay systems of the organization of movement of trains at stations, the accompanying equipment;
- microprocessor and relay systems of interval control of the movement of trains on stages;
- systems of interval regulation of train traffic on the sections;
- supervisory control systems for diagnostics and monitoring;
- automation systems;
- relay and microprocessor crossing systems;
- automatic lighting of crossings and platforms;
- heating of switch gears.